Intermediate Golf Program (TICKETS IN THE FRENCH WEB SITE)
The Intermediate Golf Program has been designed for the alumni of the Subito Presto Beginners Golf Lessons package.
Intermediate Golf Program Content
- Review of the 5 golf fundamentals for a good setup before hitting the ball: alignment, posture, grip, ball position and stability (stance).
- Review of the four techniques taught in the Subito Presto package for beginners: putting, chipping, pitching and half swing. These four techniques alone represent about 90% of the shots played in any round of golf. We will provide you with drills to help you master these techniques more quickly.
- Reminder of the two grips in golf: palmar grip for putting and finger grip for anything else.
- Reminder of “hitting down” which allows to get the ball airborne every time.
- Applying these four techniques on a golf game setup and learning to adapt the 5 golf fundamentals according to various slopes.
- Bunker shots fundamentals.
- Course management strategies to help you make pars on every hole.
- Custom tips to each participant to enhance his/her swing and game.
Additional information on the Intermediate Golf Program
- Compulsory dress code (polo shirt, pants or bermuda shorts, walking or golf shoes with soft spikes; jeans are forbiden).
- You must bring your own equipment (golf bag and clubs) and a few golf balls and tees.
- We strongly recommend to bring a bottle of water.
- Optional but useful: a hand cart; otherwise, you can rent one on the premises or carry your own bag (tip: use a half set to maket it lighter to carry).
- All taxes and greenfees are included in the cost of the lessons.
Lessons Location: Golf Le Riviera in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
Your transactions are 100% secured with PayPal. Within Paypal, you can pay with your credit card even though you do not have a Paypal account.